Home | Turn Images On
Readers' Survey | Reviewers | About
1. Do you currently subscribe to any Civil War
or history magazines?
2. Do you prefer reading articles and book reviews
online or in print?
3. How often do you read book reviews about publications
4. How often do you visit the CWBR website?
5. How did you learn about CWBR online?
6. What genres of Civil War literature that we review
interest you most?
Battles / leaders
7. Which of our features (other than book reviews)
do you enjoy the most?
Rediscovering Civil War Classics
Perspectives from Afield and Afar
8. Have you every purchased a book based on a review
that you read in CWBR?
9. Do you find the annotations helpful?
10. How often has the CWBR led you to a book on
a topic that you would not have read about otherwise?
11. Have you used the database to find books published
before the current year?
l2. Search Engine
Was the search engine easy to use?
Did it return relevant results?
13. Are the images, text, and general design well-organized
and easy to navigate?
14. Is the contact information easy to find?
15. Are navigation buttons and links clearly marked
16. What changes would you suggest for www.cwbr.com?
17. How do you compare CWBR online to other Civil
War resources available free online? To other print resources available for
18. Would you recommend that a friend or colleague